Your medical image archive to medicipate
DocCheck Pictures is the online medical image archive for doctors, students, pharmacists and healthcare professionals.
With 15,000 images, photos and illustrations DocCheck Pictures is one of the largest and most comprehensive medical image databases.
How can I participate?
- Archive your images online: Upload images of findings, case studies and clinical material.
- Learning together: Discuss interesting cases from hospitals and practices with colleagues and fellow students.
- Show your expertise: Present your spectrum and let yourself be found by physicians and patients.
With DocCheck Pictures it is easy to manage extensive image collections online, index and archive them in albums. In order to upload your own images, photos and graphics log in now with your DocCheck password.
When you upload your image files, you can decide by clicking:
Why should I participate?
- ...who can see your pictures (only you, healthcare professionals, everyone)
- ...who can use your pictures (all rights reserved, academic use, Creative Commons, etc.)
- ...whether you want to earn money with your pictures (license inquiries can be obtained conveniently per e-mail form)
With your images you are helping:
- students preparing exams
- colleagues participating in education and training programs
- allocators and healthcare professionals looking for experts
- patients and families looking for answers
Do you have got questions related to digitization or concerning the import of your image collection?
We look forward to hearing from you!